Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Very Very random things

Today was the day Los Angeles exploded with Michael Jackson fans, I myself don't get the whole brouhaha and the waste of police time and money. Especially because California is currently floating IOU's for tax refunds. I also find the whole show repugnant considering Joe Jackson, the "father", beat those kids mercilessly and no one stopped him, proof a cash cow is more important than anything. I feel for the kids of Michael, as they had no normal life before and it can only get stranger.

Have you seen how much paint costs?? Some are $50.00 a gallon!! What the hell?? If it came with a man to help paint, great, but alas it does not. Surprisingly enough, Ralph Lauren paints which are stunning are actually about $28.00 a gallon. Nice.

Maybe I should do this instead of paint?
Sexy: Fishnets
Too loud? Kabloom

This recipe for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Quickbread ROCKS!

Have copper on your pots and pans? Here is how you clean them :)

That is all I have for you kids today, I promise something more tomorrow.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment