Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick Goodie

Hello!
The house is coming along well and I hope to have some photos up soon. We have been very busy unpacking and organizing, choosing paint colors, deciding how to gut a bathroom, this will be waaaaaaaaaay down the road of course, where the gardens will go, etc. We know that most of this will take months to get it together, time and money what none of us ever have enough of, but we are happy and exhausted in such a good way.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a friends business with all of you. Brian and I went to college together and he is a terrific man who is also very talented. He launched his own fabric line with another talented artist, Alex Mason, a few months ago and it is fabulous! So check it out and drool with me:

Ferrick Mason
I NEED that Fizzy Bloom fabric, hell, I want them all to drape my walls and make dresses out of. Textile design is a fascinating field to me and I love anyone who does it. Working on patterns are so time consuming, but look at the end results. Yes, I covet badly.

Have a great evening!
Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment