Monday, July 27, 2009

The Library

You all know my love of libraries, so let me have this moment to rhapsodize about our local library here in Long Valley.

I walked in to get a library card today and the librarian proceeded to tell me all the wonderful things they offer.

There is a network of over 20 other libraries in Morris County that allow me to walk in and use my library card. How superb!
I can log in to our local library web site and Place a Hold on a book/DVD/CD, etc and then choose a date to pick it up.
They offer classes and talks on everything from cooking to arthritis lectures by a doctor, along with an awesome selection of magazines as well.

I am going to go and enjoy my books I pulled out today and relish the next time I get to visit my well appointed and friendly staffed library.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment