Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Linkety Links

Loved this ad from the early 1940's so I had to post it.

I am off to meet with realtor at town hall to make sure our house has all the current permits. ACES! Home buying is f-u-n.
Luckily for all of you, I have come across a plethora of goodies I wanted to share so enjoy the bounty!

Ruffled Skirts Pattern: If I had a little girl I would be all over this
Lantern Bloom: MUST make a dress from these fabrics
Senya Akin Studio: My birthday is in July if you want to get me something ;-)
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Quick Bread: made it last night and it is a hit in our maison
Shower Cap Tutorial: I may have to make one of these in the gaudiest fabric possible
Spinach and Ricotta Pie: I will be trying this very soon
Bayly: fun, interesting jewelry
1930's evening gown: GOOD LORD, if I could I would knit it
ArtbyMAR: this feeds my vintage fetish for sure
Past Perfect Vintage Clothing: I would display a lot of it as true art
Homesteading: Live off the grid when ya can!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment