Thursday, February 26, 2009

Toby, Tidbits and a Tiny Tirade


There is no particular reason that I am posting a photo of the fabulous actor Toby Stephens, I was just in the mood and he is fantastic eye candy. Yum, yum yum!

Hilarious! Dirtiest hotels listed on Trip Advisor.
This home in the Hollywood Hills is choice, scroll down for the photos
I covet this red bowl like nobody
Roaches, yes Roaches
Photo frame clock, interesting design idea
I love writing letters, but alas, not many people do, but if you did, mail me something on this please
I want to go to Phabulous Phoenix to see this exhibit
Why cats will always rock

Oprah was sad yesterday as a special report by Lisa Ling discussed all the tent cities going up around the nation. I think what bothered me most was that these people were in their 40's and 50's and would not tell their children they were homeless. Most of them said they did not want to burden them and of course shame was obvious. Terribly heartbreaking and scary because it could be anyone of us.

Ending with a small rant here:
I am not a huge fan of Electronic Medical Records being the first thing our President wants to tackle in regards to health care. We have a nursing shortage and general practitioner shortage. We need incentives to make nurses want to teach, we need to get rid of the ridiculous amount of paperwork forced on RN's and DR's from Health Insurance companies so they can actually concentrate on their job. What also bugs me is there are a ridiculous amount of tests being performed on people only days before they die. So much to do, so little money and time to do it. Buckeye Surgeon breaks some stuff down for us all.

Peace, love and chocolate cake,
Fifi

1 comment: