Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just a quick post


Saw IRON MAN today and it was fantastic! I am in love with Robert Downey jr all over again.

ok, small rant. Why do we have fashion experts?? I mean, I know what I like, okay, maybe we can all use some styling but come on! Someone sitting there telling me this pant is in season NOW and in September you cannot wear it?? Bollocks! I do not have the means to follow trends and nor do I want to. I certainly do not covert what "celebrities" wear. We have such an odd culture where we are conditioned to think because Oprah or Jennifer Aniston or Heidi Klum has it or wears it, you should beg, steal and borrow to do the same. Why? If I wear the same dresses or shoes will I have Oprah's business sense and money then? Will I get to "Auf" someone? It is time we move past this "celebrity" coveting and not be afraid of our own taste. As long as it is tasteful and not whorish or hillbilly, but then again, if it makes you happy, go for it.
That is all my dears, until next time!

Cheers!
Fifi

No comments:

Post a Comment