Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dreams and Doings

So, the other night, I had a bizarre dream with Tom and Katie Cruise. Not sure why, there was nothing on to influence me or bring them into my head. I hardly keep track of them and I am not necessarily a fan of them or all their work. This happens at least once or twice a week where I have a dream with some random actors/actresses, and then the inevitable happens. A movie of theirs or TV show with them will come on in the next few days. Kinds creepy, yet kinda cool. Too bad I cannot do this with lottery numbers! Then I think, maybe there is more to this...perhaps I should be acting! Folly? Yes, but like I said this happens so much I have to wonder, is it my calling? Was I Sarah Bernhardt in a past life? Should I attempt Voice Over work again or send my photos into the people at Ugly Models? Perhaps I should just finish that damn screenplay and stop horsing around with it. I say this because some of you know I entered a short fiction contest through American Zoetrope, Francis Ford Coppola's company, but failed to win. That is ok, he just has not read my genius yet. I am not sure where I will go with this kids, but you are on this ride with me and it should be fun and funny.

Random Tidbit Time!

Jennifer Siegal is an interesting architect who was ahead of the game when it came to eco-design.

Need free samples? go for it, mama got her free sample of Pamprin and is very happy.

Have those expensive things called kids? Hand me downs is dedicated to help you find free second hand items for babies and young children within your local area.

Hugh Laurie of "House" and a few other actors formed Band from TV who do shows and raise money for charities of each actor's choosing. The best part is that the band kicks ass!

Speaking of Dr. House, want to know how your area hospitals rate? Go here.

I end with real estate and how I love it so. This time Ridgewood, NJ is my locale of choice.

Goodnight my dears, sweet dreams.
Cheers!
Fifi

No comments:

Post a Comment