Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tidbits for Tuesday

I love the movie Scotland, PA. It is a twisted interpretation of Macbeth by placing it in 1975 Pennsylvania. James LeGros is one of the most underrated actors of our time.

It has been said many different ways and many different times that Big Pharma & Health Insurance do not have the patients interest at heart. While this does not surprise most of us, this story about UnitedHealth Care (my insurance incidentally) getting busted for conflict of interest and fraud made me feel a little better. What I hate though is the amount of money they have ripped off from clients. I think it is time to remind health insurance that while they are businesses, they also have to remember the customer comes first.
Here are people who can help if you run into billing issues

I love, love, love this Picasso drawing called THE REPAST. I will take it in a nice, yet simple frame please


Need a book to read? No worries, check out DailyLit and they will email you chapters. I used them when I worked in NYC and needed stuff to read on the bus. Enjoy!
Au Revoir!
Fifi





No comments:

Post a Comment