Monday, January 19, 2009

Artists and their art, I had to share



Xenobia Bailey is a fiber artist/crochet master and she will blow your mind
Eric Fischl was one of the artists I wrote a term paper on, he is captivating
Jessye Norman, just listen, it is sheer heaven
Nina Simone is FABULOUS, no one sings like this anymore
Jeff Buckley will always be sorely missed
I grew up listening to Leontyne Price sing Carmen...amazing!
Pavarotti, Nessun Dorma, if you do not tear up by the end, you have no soul....
and more so when sung by Paul Pott (yes, I was a crying fool)
The new U2 song kicks ASS!
I love when a singer really lets you hear their desperation - The Airborne Toxic Event
Kevin Haskins of Bauhaus/Love and Rockets fame has 2 daughters that have followed his musical footsteps check out BlackBlack
Because it never gets old Benny Lava

So check it all out and pass it on because art should always be shared :)


No comments:

Post a Comment